The American Institute of Architects has resources, tools and savings to support your practice, as well as your career.
- AIArchitect, the flagship publication, each week brings architects the latest news of the profession, business and practice tips, and design trends.
- Architect’s Knowledge Resource allows AIA members to contribute high-quality, authoritative content, such as white papers, best practices, research, images, and more. Find solutions, share expertise and connect with other design professionals with this valuable tool.
- AIA Contract Documents set the standard for design and construction contracts, becoming the most trusted standard-form contract documents in the industry.
- AIA Continuing Education (CES) - AIA/CES is an architect’s most reliable source regarding how and where to acquire the continuing education to maintain and build professional skills.
- The AIA Economics and Market Research group reports on firm, business and practice trends. Their work includes the monthly Architecture Billings Index, which is a leading economic indicator of the design and construction industry.
For over 150 years, members of The American Institute of Architects have worked with each other and their communities to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings and cityscapes. AIA members have access to the right people, knowledge and tools to create better design and, through such resources and access, they help clients and communities make their visions real.