Exciting Product Package Provides Real-time Advantages to Advance Contractor Business Performance and Profit.
Reed Construction Data announces a never-before-combined suite of products, the Contractor Bundle, that gives contractors the power to strategically find, bid and estimate jobs with unparalleled efficiency to increase their business growth and profit.
“In this economy, every dollar counts. We are arming contractors with the tools they need to find and bid projects more quickly and accurately than ever before,” said Iain Melville, CEO, Reed Construction Data. “Contractors get real-time insight into available opportunities in their area, allowing them to act on opportunities sooner and more successfully.”
Combining the extraordinary power of RSMeans Cost Data, Bluebeam Revu, Reed Insider by GradeBeam and SmartProject News, the Contractor Bundle offers a complete solution to drive business growth:
- Unlimited access to project leads for any state to stay on top of bidding opportunities
- Immediate project detail, including owners, architects and engineers
- Convenient, online access to plans, specs and addenda anytime, from anywhere on the web
- Real-time updates for informed business decisions
- Powerful PDF tools for creation, mark-up, editing and collaboration
- Valuable networking connections to over 425,000 contractors
- Streamlined exchange of invitations-to-bid, drawings and specifications
- Reliable and up-to-date cost information for more accurate estimates
One of the most significant advantages of the Contractor Bundle is that it provides instant access to live project information from Reed Construction Data’s powerful database, allowing contractors to uncover opportunities to win more profitable jobs and stay a step ahead of the competition.
“Successful business requires timely and actionable information from a trusted source,” stated Iain Melville. “With the Contractor Bundle, contractors can find more work, focus their efforts, improve productivity and realize greater profits.”
The Contractor Bundle is available now. For more information, click here.
About Reed Construction Data
Reed Construction Data, a division of Reed Business Information and the Inaugural Strategic Partner of the AIA, is a leading North American provider of construction information. Reed Construction Data’s diverse portfolio of innovative products and services includes national, regional and local construction data, building product information, construction cost data, advertising channels and market intelligence solutions for construction industry professionals in the United States and Canada. For more information, please go to www.reedconstructiondata.com.