Club Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes stone ashlar on concrete block / steel joists in Saint Paul, MN, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Saint Paul, MN Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$126.49 ||$2,782,800|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$31.62 ||$695,700|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$7.59 ||$167,000||Total Building Cost ||$165.70 ||$3,645,400|
Building Products Used in Club Construction
Filler King/Boise Cascade LLC Laminated Wood Beams and Wood Roof Decking
The Filler King™ manufactures Douglas Fir and Port Orford Cedar laminated wood beams for use in a variety of industrial, commercial, residential and religious construction applications.
Club Construction Project Leads in Minnesota
Reed Construction Data can provide you with comprehensive, accurate and timely information on upcoming construction projects. Here is a sample project up for bid in Minnesota.
Completed Club Projects in Minnesota
If you are looking for projects similar to this project, view a list of Club projects that have been built over the past five years.
Companies that Specialize in Clubs in Minnesota
- Kane and Johnson Architects, Inc. - Rochester, MN
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- KEGroup, Inc. - Houston, TX
- Gooss + Associates, AIA - Glen Allen, VA
- LHK design, LLC - New York, NY
- PHX Architecture - Scottsdale, AZ
- Allred & Associates - Broomfield, CO
- Greg D. Fisher, Architect - Fort Collins, CO
View Club Construction Information by State/Province