Courthouse Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes limestone with concrete block back-up / r/conc. frame in Birmingham, AL, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Birmingham, AL Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$132.23 ||$3,966,800|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$33.06 ||$991,700|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$7.93 ||$238,000||Total Building Cost ||$173.22 ||$5,196,500|
Building Products Used in Courthouse Construction
Bird-B-Gone Bird Control Devices
Since 1992, Bird-B-Gone has been manufacturing and distributing bird control products. Bird-B-Gone is a world leader in the industry and can help solve virtually any pest bird problem.
Completed Courthouse Projects in Alabama
Featured Alabama Courthouse Projects:
Trying to find Information on Completed Courthouse Projects in Alabama?
Browse through our library of 8 new courthouse construction projects that have been built in Alabama over the past 5 years.
Companies that Specialize in Courthouses in Alabama
View More Architects >>
- Rosser International, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
- Lott + Barber Architects - Savannah, GA
- Cooper Carry - Atlanta, GA
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- The Muse Organization - Architecture Planning Interior Design - Tampa, FL
- HKS, Inc. - Richmond, VA
- Fraytak Veisz Hopkins Duthie, P.C. - Trenton, NJ
- Cleveland Salmon Architect - Antioch, TN
- Gooss + Associates, AIA - Glen Allen, VA
- Ross Henson Architects LLC - Hermann, MO
- GreenAssociates, Inc. - Deerfield, IL
- Piwonka Sturrock Architects - San Antonio, TX
View Courthouse Construction Information by State/Province