Courthouse Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes limestone with concrete block back-up / r/conc. frame in Billings, MT, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Billings, MT Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$139.67 ||$4,190,200|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$34.92 ||$1,047,500|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$8.38 ||$251,400||Total Building Cost ||$182.97 ||$5,489,100|
Building Products Used in Courthouse Construction
Bird-B-Gone Bird Control Devices
Since 1992, Bird-B-Gone has been manufacturing and distributing bird control products. Bird-B-Gone is a world leader in the industry and can help solve virtually any pest bird problem.
Completed Courthouse Projects in Montana
If you are looking for projects similar to this project, view a list of Courthouse projects that have been built over the past five years.
Companies that Specialize in Courthouses in Montana
- Cooper Carry - Atlanta, GA
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- The Muse Organization - Architecture Planning Interior Design - Tampa, FL
- HKS, Inc. - Richmond, VA
- Fraytak Veisz Hopkins Duthie, P.C. - Trenton, NJ
- Cleveland Salmon Architect - Antioch, TN
- Gooss + Associates, AIA - Glen Allen, VA
- Ross Henson Architects LLC - Hermann, MO
- GreenAssociates, Inc. - Deerfield, IL
- Piwonka Sturrock Architects - San Antonio, TX
- Meyer & Allen Associates, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
View Courthouse Construction Information by State/Province