Library Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes face brick with concrete block back-up / r/conc. frame in Nashville, TN, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Nashville, TN Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$103.11 ||$2,268,500|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$25.78 ||$567,100|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$6.19 ||$136,100||Total Building Cost ||$135.08 ||$2,971,800|
Building Products Used in Library Construction
Filler King/Boise Cascade LLC Laminated Wood Beams and Wood Roof Decking
The Filler King™ manufactures Douglas Fir and Port Orford Cedar laminated wood beams for use in a variety of industrial, commercial, residential and religious construction applications.
Completed Library Projects in Tennessee
Featured Tennessee Library Projects:
Trying to find Information on Completed Library Projects in Tennessee?
Browse through our library of 19 new library construction projects that have been built in Tennessee over the past 5 years.
Companies that Specialize in Libraries in Tennessee
View More Architects >>
- Community Tectonics Architects Inc. - Knoxville, TN
- Ken Ross Architects, Inc. - Johnson City, TN
- The Lewis Group Architects, Inc., P.C. - Knoxville, TN
- Mason Architecture, PLLC - Johnson City, TN
- Cockrill Design & Planning - Knoxville, TN
- Robert Floyd Architect - Nashville, TN
- BREWER INGRAM FULLER Architects Inc. - Knoxville, TN
- REX Architecture - New York, NY
- Roy F. Knight, FAIA, Architect - Tallahassee, FL
- APD Engineering and Architecture, PLLC - Victor, NY
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- Studio Seven Architects - Albany, NY
View Library Construction Information by State/Province