Motel Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes brick veneer / wood frame in Regina, SK, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Regina, SK Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$123.04 ||$984,300|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$30.76 ||$246,100|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$7.38 ||$59,100||Total Building Cost ||$161.18 ||$1,289,500|
Building Products Used in Motel Construction
Rediframe & Rediflex Prefinished Steel Door Frames by Dunbarton Door and Entry Systems
Rediframe® and Rediflex® prefinished steel door frames are designed for installation after all wall finishes are completed.
Motel Construction Project Leads in Saskatchewan
Reed Construction Data can provide you with comprehensive, accurate and timely information on upcoming construction projects. Here is a sample project up for bid in Saskatchewan.
Companies that Specialize in Motels in Saskatchewan
- Cal Blu Construction, Inc. - Carrollton, TX
- Quality Const., LLC - Colorado Springs, CO
- Abs Roofing Inc: Steel, Metal, Synthetic & Clay - Mississauga, ON
- Stone Wall De Signs - South Bend, IN
- Seagren Construction l.l.c. - Aurora, CO
- Alliance Building Contractors Ltd. - Riverview, NB
View Motel Construction Information by State/Province