Vocational Training Center Information
Vocational Training Center Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes face brick with concrete block back-up / steel frame in Pittsburgh, PA, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Pittsburgh, PA Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$131.25 ||$5,249,800|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$32.81 ||$1,312,500|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$7.87 ||$315,000||Total Building Cost ||$171.93 ||$6,877,300|
Building Products Used in Vocational Training Center Construction
Innovative and Performance Focused Interior Fabrics
Completed Vocational Training Center Projects in Pennsylvania
If you are looking for projects similar to this project, view a list of Vocational Training Center projects that have been built over the past five years.
Companies that Specialize in Vocational Training Centers in Pennsylvania
- Althouse, Jaffe & Associates, LLC - Perkiomenville, PA
- Stantec Architecture - Butler, PA
- AEM Architects, Inc. - Reading, PA
- MKSD, LLC - Allentown, PA
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- Architects Northwest, PC - Kalispell, MT
- Gooss + Associates, AIA - Glen Allen, VA
- Dougherty + Dougherty Architects LLP - Costa Mesa, CA
View Vocational Training Center Construction Information by State/Province
Get More Upcoming Projects
IT'S FREE - GET STARTED!
|Do you work on Vocational Training Centers in Pennsylvania?|