Vocational Training Center Information
Vocational Training Center Square Foot Cost Estimates
The following estimate assumes face brick with concrete block back-up / steel frame in Mckinney, TX, using 2013 RSMeans data.
|Mckinney, TX Cost Estimate (Union Labor) ||% of Total ||Cost Per SF ||Cost|
|Construction Total || ||$99.27 ||$3,970,900|
|Contractor Fees (GC,Overhead,Profit) ||25% ||$24.82 ||$992,700|
|Architectural Fees ||6% ||$5.96 ||$238,300||Total Building Cost ||$130.05 ||$5,201,900|
Building Products Used in Vocational Training Center Construction
Innovative and Performance Focused Interior Fabrics
Vocational Training Center Construction Project Leads in Texas
Reed Construction Data can provide you with comprehensive, accurate and timely information on upcoming construction projects. Here is a sample project up for bid in Texas.
Completed Vocational Training Center Projects in Texas
Featured Texas Vocational Training Center Projects:
Trying to find Information on Completed Vocational Training Center Projects in Texas?
Browse through our library of 36 new vocational training center construction projects that have been built in Texas over the past 5 years.
Companies that Specialize in Vocational Training Centers in Texas
- Durand-Hollis Rupe Architects, Inc. - San Antonio, TX
- Claycomb Associates, Architects - Dallas, TX
- Kevin Cowan Architects - Overland Park, KS
- Charles F. McAfee, FAIA, NOMA, PA - Atlanta, GA
- HRH Architects, Inc. - Marietta, GA
- Architects Northwest, PC - Kalispell, MT
- Gooss + Associates, AIA - Glen Allen, VA
- Dougherty + Dougherty Architects LLP - Costa Mesa, CA
- Althouse, Jaffe & Associates, LLC - Perkiomenville, PA
- Stantec Architecture - Butler, PA
View Vocational Training Center Construction Information by State/Province
Get More Upcoming Projects
IT'S FREE - GET STARTED!
|Do you work on Vocational Training Centers in Texas?|