Property & Portfolio Research, Inc. (PPR) is an independent real estate research and portfolio strategy firm that provides leading institutional real estate market participants with objective research on real estate cycles and their implications for investment strategy. We help clients apply our cutting-edge market research, analytics, and strategic thinking to stay ahead of market trends and maximize risk-adjusted returns.
Founded by Susan Hudson-Wilson, PPR employs 33 economists on its staff of 60. PPR’s industry experts cover each of the real estate quadrants: public and private, debt and equity. The competitiveness and complexity of today’s market demand that asset managers, acquisition professionals, portfolio managers, loan officers, and risk managers quickly and wisely answer questions that range from tactical to strategic:
- Where will rents in this market be 24 months from now?
- Where should I buy and where should I sell to build a more robust portfolio?
- How can I communicate my investment strategy to investors, analysts, management?
- What should my leasing strategy be for this asset?
- What is my takeout risk for this construction loan?
- What is the probability of default for this mortgage, this portfolio?
- How can I stress test my mortgage portfolio?
- What is this REIT’s prospect for FFO growth?
- Should I add CMBS to my portfolio?
PPR provides the answers you need.
PPR is wholly owned by DMG Information, a subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust, a leading diversified British media company. For more information, call 617-426-4446.