Got a question about material costs, cost estimating or take-offs? Our panel of experts from RSMeans are here to help! Search through our archive of answers to previously submitted questions. Or submit a new question using the form below.
- Question: For a flat roof is concrete required? If not how is the roof finished?
Michael read answer
- Question: National data vendors like Reed Construction Data publish market analytics, such as construction starts, forecasts, and material and labor costs per region for multiple project categories. Related economic data, as well as expert editorial commentary, is usually included. This information is used by thousands of companies across North America to help measure their markets and track trends. What are the advantages and disadvantages of vendor-published market analytics? How is this type of intelligence best utilized within a company? read answer
- Question: What are some ways that I can build my industry network? read answer
- Question: My company has subscribed to one of your project lead services. What are the best ways to use the data? read answer
- Question: Do you have any insights into the health care market? read answer
- Question: Do the 2009-2010 projections take potential increases in federal construction into account? If not, can you speak to what effect it might have on the overall marketplace? read answer
- Question: When BIM is used for construction, how does the local Building Official review the construction documents/plans? read answer
- Question: What is Ask our Experts? read answer
Ask Your Own Question