Product Description, Applications
Graham makes it possible to replicate virtually any existing windows, including those for historic rehab projects, with thermal architectural windows that improve energy efficiency and save money.
HUNG WINDOWS – Offered in a variety of styles and models, including:
For more information, visit Graham Hung Windows.
- Triple-hung windows with fully operable sashes
- Some models that permit the sash to be tilted inward for cleaning
- Dual or “split sash” models that utilize a pulley-balance system in which both sashes operate simultaneously
- Windows with and without internal blinds
CASEMENT AND PROJECTED WINDOWS – Among the most versatile windows available from Graham Architectural:
For more information, visit Graham Casement and Projected Windows.
- Architectural grade products
- Delivers superior performance and durability
- Available in countless configurations and with a wide variety of glazing options and accessories
FIXED WINDOWS – Because there are no operable parts - glazing is installed directly into the main frame members - these windows provide superior thermal performance and protection from moisture intrusion.
For more information, please click here Graham Fixed Windows.
- Designed to complement Graham operable window lines
- Can also be used separately for areas not requiring ventilation
HORIZONTAL SLIDING WINDOWS – One or more horizontal sashes are installed in a master frame. Operable sash glides on rollers for smooth opening and closing.
For more information, visit Graham Horizontal Sliding Windows.
- A single sash or all sashes can be operable according to project requirements
- Multiple configurations and hardware options
- Each model can be used in conjunction with either a fixed window series or other operating window types
GTHURM WINDOWS – This AW-rated architectural window provides impressive R6.5 thermal performance, and is available with an array of glazing options, as well as a variety of standard and optional features.
For more information, visit Graham GThurm Windows.
- Incorporates G2RP Technology, a significant advance in material performance with U-Values as low as 0.18 in an architectural grade product,
- Features a composite of 80% continuous strand glass reinforced polyurethane for superior strength
BLAST-RESISTANT WINDOWS – Available in virtually any style to suit a broad range of structure types, whether for retrofit or new design.
For more information, visit Graham Blast-Resistant Windows.
- Complete product line available to meet numerous protection needs for a variety of project applications
- Can help to mitigate injuries in the event of man-made or natural blast events
HURRICANE-RESISTANT WINDOWS – Offered in the same beautiful selection as other Graham windows, but with the assurance of hurricane force wind protection.
For more information, visit http://www.grahamwindows.com/hurricane/hurricane.html, Graham Hurricane-Resistant Windows.
- Tested to the Florida building code for high-velocity hurricane zones
- Provide life and property protection from hurricanes and typhoons
ACOUSTICAL WINDOWS – Graham’s acoustically-rated fenestration products are available in a variety of operating systems to suit nearly any application.
For more information, visit Graham Acoustical Windows.
- Made using a variety of styles and framing materials
- Meet Sound Transmission Class and Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class design requirements based upon noise-generated sources