Cerrowire has been delivering the highest quality products and customer service to businesses nationwide since 1920. From the smallest project to the largest, Cerrowire can provide the right product for the job, guaranteed.
600 Volt building wire for use in commercial and industrial applications as specified in the NEC®.
- No pulling lube required
- Jacketed with SLP® (Self-Lubricating Polymer) Technology
- True Sequential Footage™ markings (1 AWG and larger)
- MAX Print® for easy identification
- 14 AWG-750 MCM
- 90°C Dry—75°C Wet/600 Volts
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- Machine Tool Wire - 90°C Dry
- Appliance Wire—105°C Dry
- Rated THHN/THWN-2
- 8-1 AWG is marked VW-1
- 1/0 AWG—750 MCM is rated for CT use
- 8 AWG-750 black is rated sunlight resistant